With a network of customers throughout Canada, we are well positioned to track the latest developments in computer numerical control technology for the auto manufacturing industry.
We can offer a variety of flexible training programs that can be customized to fit the individual needs of our client. CNC training is conducted at our workshop. Programs include a mix of classroom sessions, practical demonstrations and hands-on exercises.
Below are some typical themes commonly covered in our training programs.
- capabilities of CNC technology- what can be achieved?
- most appropriate applications, benefits and limitations of CNC technology
- reviews of basic computer competencies (when applicable)
- overview of CNC machining principles. designing parts using CAD programs
- generating CNC control files using computer-aided manufacturing software
You are always welcome to contact us for the
information about the CNC training lesson.